ArchiMate® 2 Part 1 Exam
- Exam Name: ArchiMate® 2 Part 1 Exam
- Exam Number: OG0-021 - English
- Qualification upon passing: ArchiMate 2 Foundation (and partial credit towards the ArchiMate 2 Certified qualification)
- Delivered at: Authorized Open Group Examination Provider Testing Centers and through some ArchiMate Accredited Training Course Providers
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes (*)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Examination Fee: US $320. (**)
- Recommended Study: A Study Guide is available. The Self-Study Pack includes the Study Guide bundled with the Pocket Guide and other materials.
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the ArchiMate 2 Level 1 conformance requirements. See the ArchiMate Register of Accredited Training Courses. (***)
- Next Step:
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(**) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. The examination occurs either on site or a voucher is provided to take the exam at an Open Group Examination Provider's public test center. Local taxes may apply.
(***) To prepare for a certification exam The Open Group recommends ArchiMate training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.