IT4IT™ Part 1 Exam
- Exam Name: IT4IT™ Part 1 Exam
- Exam Number: OG0-061 - English
- Qualification upon passing: IT4IT Foundation (and partial credit towards a future Level 2 qualification)
- Delivered at: Authorized Open Group Examination Provider Testing Centers and through some IT4IT Accredited Training Course Providers
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Simple Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 65% (26 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes (*)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Examination Fee: US $320 (**)
- Recommended Study: A Study Guide and Practice Test are available. The Self-Study Pack includes the Study Guide bundled with the Practice Test and other materials
- Recommended Training: Attend an Accredited Training Course covering the IT4IT Level 1 conformance requirements. See the IT4IT Register of Accredited Training Courses. (***)
- Next Step:
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(**) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. Initially, the examination will occur on site, run by the training provider. In the future, training course providers may instead provide a voucher to take the exam at an Open Group Examination Provider's public test center. Local taxes may apply.
(***) To prepare for a certification exam The Open Group recommends IT4IT training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.