Training Course Accreditation Documents
The Accreditation Checklist is composed of two documents. The first, the Training Course Accreditation Checklist, is used to provide a mapping between an applicant's documentation and the accreditation requirements. The second, the Training Course Materials Checklist, is specific to the standard covered by the course and provides a mapping between the training course materials and the required learning outcomes. Training providers will need to complete each of these checklists and submit them for accreditation.
Use the applicable Training Course Materials Checklist:
- ArchiMate Training Course Materials Checklist
- Open FAIR Training Course Materials Checklist
- TOGAF 9 Training Course Materials Checklist
The following legal agreements are required for accreditation of a training course. The Accreditation Agreement and Accreditation TMLA are signed once per organization. Each agreement will then apply to all training courses an organization wishes to accredit in any of The Open Group Certification for People Programs (currently TOGAF, ArchiMate, and Open FAIR). For each training course to be accredited, you will need to complete a Training Course Schedule and a Trademark License Schedule. The Affiliate Schedule is only applicable if you wish to have a partner organization deliver or support the delivery of an Accredited Training Course.
- Accreditation Agreement, plus associated Training Course Schedule and Affiliate Schedule
- Accreditation TMLA, plus associated Trademark License Schedule
If your organization is new to accreditation and you have not yet entered into a Commercial License for the Open Group standard in which you wish to perform training, you will need to do so in order to accredit your training course. The applicable Commercial Licenses are available here:
- ArchiMate Commercial License
- Risk Taxonomy Standard (O-RT) and Risk Analysis Standard (O-RA) Commercial License for Open FAIR
- TOGAF 9.1 and earlier Commercial License