TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1 Exam
- Exam Name: TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1
- Exam Exam Number: OGEA-101 - English
- Qualification upon passing: TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Foundation (and partial credit towards the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner qualification)
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers and via OnVUE Online Proctored
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes (*)
- Examination Fee: See Fees (**)
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Level 1 conformance requirements. See the Register of Accredited Training Courses. (***)
- Next Step:
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/ESL for more information.
(**) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. A voucher is provided to take the exam at The Open Group Examination Provider's test center. Local taxes may apply.
(***) To prepare for a certification exam The Open Group recommends TOGAF training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.