ArchiMate® 3 Part 1 Exam
- Exam Name: ArchiMate® 3 Part 1 Exam
- Exam Number: OGA-031 - English, OGA-P31 Brazilian Portuguese
- Qualification upon passing: ArchiMate 3 Foundation (and partial credit towards the ArchiMate 3 Practitioner qualification)
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers and remotely by OnVUE delivery
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes (*)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Examination Fee: See Fees
- Recommended Study: A Self Study Pack is available
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the ArchiMate 3 Level 1 conformance requirements. See the ArchiMate Register of Accredited Training Courses. (***)
- Next Step:
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(**) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. A voucher is provided to take the exam at The Open Group Examination Provider's public test center. Local taxes may apply.
(***) To prepare for a certification exam The Open Group recommends ArchiMate training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.