ArchiMate® 3 Part 2 Exam
- Exam Name: ArchiMate® 3 Part 2 Exam
- Exam Number: OGA-032 - English
- Qualification upon passing: ArchiMate 3 Practitioner
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers
- Prerequisites: ArchiMate 3 Foundation or a pass of the ArchiMate 3 Part 1 Exam on the same day at the same test center
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: Yes, an electronic copy of the ArchiMate 3 Specification is built into the exam. No hardcopy books may be used at test centers. (*)
- Exam type: Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 65% (26 out of 40 points)
- Time limit: 90 minutes (**)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Examination Fee: See Fees
- Recommended Study: A Self Study Pack is available
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the ArchiMate 3 Level 2 conformance requirements. See the ArchiMate Register of Accredited Training Courses. (****)
- Next Step:
(*) The Open Group's Examination Providers operate a clean exam room environment, so all applicable open book reference materials are provided electronically with the examination test and accessible by selecting the Reference button from within the exam.
(**) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(***) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. A voucher is provided to take the exam at The Open Group Examination Provider's test center. Local taxes may apply.
(****) To prepare for a certification exam, The Open Group recommends ArchiMate training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.