Open FAIR™ Part 1 Exam
- Exam Name: Open FAIR™ Part 1 Exam
- Exam Number: OG0-041 - English
- Qualification upon passing: Open FAIR Foundation (and partial credit towards a future Level 2 qualification)
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers and also available as an Online Proctored exam
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Simple Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 80
- Pass score: 70% (56 out of 80 questions)
- Time limit: 120 minutes (*)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Examination Fee: US $320 (**)
- Recommended Study: A Study Guide is available. The Self-Study Pack includes the Study Guide bundled with the Pocket Guide and other materials.
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the Open FAIR Level 1 conformance requirements. See the Open FAIR Register of Accredited Training Courses. (***)
- Next Step
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(**) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. A voucher is provided to take the exam at The Open Group Examination Provider's test center. Local taxes may apply.
(***) To prepare for a certification exam, The Open Group recommends Open FAIR training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.