TOGAF® Business Architecture Part 1 Exam
Now available at Pearson VUE
- Exam Name: TOGAF® Business Architecture Part 1 Exam
- Exam Number:
- OGB-001 - English
- Qualification upon passing: TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers, or take remotely via Online Proctored
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 30
- Pass score: 60% (18 out of 30 questions)
- Time limit: 45 minutes (*)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Examination Fee: OGB-001 : See Fees
- Recommended Study: A Study Guide is available. A Practice Test is included with the Study Guide.
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 conformance requirements. See the TOGAF Register of Accredited Training Courses. (***)
- Next Steps: Take the exam after training with a TOGAF Accredited Training Course provider, or: Self-study and Schedule your exam at home, in your office or at a test center
(*) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(**) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. A voucher is provided to take the exam at The Open Group Examination Provider's test center. Local taxes may apply.
(***) To prepare for a certification exam The Open Group recommends TOGAF training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.