TOGAF® 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam
This is a combined TOGAF 9 Part 1 and Part 2 examination for candidates who want to achieve Level 2 certification directly.
- Exam Name: TOGAF® 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2
- Exam Number:
- OG0-093 - English
- OG0-098 - Simplified Chinese
- Qualification upon passing: TOGAF 9 Certified
- Delivered at: Authorized Examination Provider Test Centers
- Prerequisites: None
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: Dependent on section. This examination comprises two separate sections. The TOGAF 9 Part 1 section is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9 Part 2 section is OPEN book. An electronic copy of the specification is built into the exam and becomes available in Part 2 only (*).
- Exam type: The exam comprises two sections. Section 1: 40 Simple Multiple Choice questions + Section 2: 8 Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 48
- Pass score: The pass mark for Part 1 is 55%, which means 22 or more points out of maximum of 40 points. For Part 2, the pass mark is 60%, which means 24 or more points out of a maximum of 40 points. Note that you must pass both parts of the exam to achieve an overall pass result. If you fail either part you fail the examination, however you only need retake the examination(s) corresponding to the failed section(s).
- Time limit: 150 Minutes total (**). Each section has a maximum time limit as follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1. 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9 Part 1 section you cannot return to it. There is no break between sections; Part 1 directly follows Part 2.
- Retake policy: If you fail you must wait one month before another attempt on any TOGAF 9 examination. This applies even if you only need to retake one of the two parts of the examination.
- Examination Fee: US $495 (***)
- Recommended Study: A Self-Study Pack is available, including Practice Tests.
- Recommended Training: An Accredited Training Course covering the TOGAF 9 Level 1 and Level 2 conformance requirements. See the TOGAF Register of Accredited Training Courses. (****)
- Next Step:
(*) The Open Group Examination Providers operate a clean exam room environment, so all applicable open book reference materials are provided electronically with the examination test, accessible by selecting the Reference button from within the exam.
(**) Additional time may be provided for people taking an English language exam for whom English is not their first language. Please see https://certification.opengroup.org/examinations#ESL for more information.
(***) All Accredited Training Courses include the examination as part of the course fee. A voucher is provided to take the exam at The Open Group Examination Provider's test center. Local taxes may apply.
(****) To prepare for a certification exam, The Open Group recommends TOGAF training prior to taking the exam. Please note that we do not claim that by taking courses you are guaranteed to pass the certification exams, however we do state that training is an important component in certification preparation.